Posca Paint Marker MOP'R PCM-22 - Uni - Blue, 3-19 mm
Check availability in our stores
Warszawa - Varso
phone +48 22 299 19 16
mobile +48 534 588 345
phone +48 12 313 25 80
mobile +48 536 588 438
Plac Wolności 8
phone +48 61 415 44 44
mobile +48 884 333 068
ul. Krupnicza 6/8
phone +48 71 729 40 54
mobile +48 884 333 216
ul. Krzywa 12
(enterance from ul. Skłodowskiej‑Curie)
phone +48 32 203 04 12
mobile +48 534 588 868
Plac Konesera 10A
phone +48 22 210 42 02
mobile +48 534 588 382
Madison Shopping Mall
ul. Rajska 10
phone +48 58 766 74 35
mobile +48 534 588 698
Podana ilość produktów jest jedynie poglądowa.
Introducing the new POSCA MOP'R markers in a squeezable bottle with a round foam-rubber tip, 3-19 mm wide.
These markers will be perfect for street-art and fine-art. With their ergonomic shape and interesting design, POSCA MOP'R provide a comfortable and stable grip and a whole new artistic experience. You can create large drawings with them horizontally or vertically. The new markers have an innovative valve system that provides excellent ink flow and control, as well as the ability to create droplets when you hold the marker upside down. MOP'R can be used for many techniques that are more difficult to achieve with traditional tips. Create abstract blobs, splashes, stamps, spray paint-like effects, highlights and much more.
With POSCA markers, you can design your own T-shirt or baseball cap - just press the material and the pattern you come up with will be permanent. But that's not all! The product can also be used to decorate store windows, music, sports equipment or even cars! In addition, you can paint on the body with it - the paint will easily remove with soap and water.
POSCA MOP'R markers are permanent, perfect for use on many surfaces. They contain water-based pigment ink that is light and water resistant. Markers are permanent on absorbent media such as paper and wood, and can be removed from glossy surfaces with a scraper.
Benefits of Posca markers:
- new ergonomic shape,
- write at any angle;
- excellent ink flow;
- ideal for large-format work;
- contains poster ink;
- resistant to light and weather conditions;
- permanent, waterproof pigment ink.
How to fix a drawing:
- paper: no need to take any action, the pigment will be absorbed into the fibers, making it permanent;
- terracotta: bake in the oven at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spray with clear varnish;
- textiles: iron on the reverse side without steam;
- porcelain: bake in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes, optionally spray with clear varnish;
- metal: spray with clear varnish;
- Glass: bake in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spray with clear varnish;
- wood: spray with clear varnish;
- Plastic: spray with clear varnish.
COLOR: Blue 33
TIP SIZE: 3-19 mm
TIP TYPE: foam and rubber
PACKAGE: 1 pc.
COMPANY: Uni Posca