Terms and Conditions
This page contains the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the Products listed on our website www.paperconcept.pl to you. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any Products from www.paperconcept.pl. You should understand that by ordering Products on this websites you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The Seller is a company - PaperConcept sp.z o.o. sp.k. with a registered office at ul. Trakt Lubelski 135, 04-790 Warszawa, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw (Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy), Commercial Division XIII, under KRS number 0000646868, NIP 9522153440, REGON 365858013.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Terms and Conditions - these terms and conditions.
2. Customer - a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality but with the capacity to perform acts in law. If the Customer makes an order in the Online Store www.paperconcept.pl, they shall follow these terms and conditions.
3. Consumer - Customer being a natural person, makes purchases in PaperConcept Onilne Store which are unrelated to their business or professional activity.
4. The Seller - PaperConcept - sales the products in the online store following these Terms and Condition.
5. Object of Sale Transaction – Products listed and described on the website www.paperconcept.pl
6. Product – a movable good, presented in the online store, which is the subject to the Purchase-Sale Agreement.
7. Purchase-Sale Agreement - a contract made by and between the Seller and the Customer.
8. Online Store (Store) - Internet service www.paperconcept.pl where the Customer can place an order.
9. Order - the Customer's clearly specified type and quantity of Products.
§ 2 General Terms and Conditions
1. Access to and use of this website (www.paperconcept.pl) and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using the services, Customer is agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions.
2. By ordering a Product, Customer agrees to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. PaperConcept sells its products online (on the website www.paperconcept.pl).
4. All the Products sold by PaperConcept are brand-new, originally wrapped and do not contain any defects. Products were legally places on the Polish market.
5. Customer is not allowed to publish, sent or post anything prohibited by law e.g. content promoting violence, violating personal and other rights.
§ 3 Making an order
1. All prices are gross prices in Polish currency (zloty). Delivery/shipping cost is not included in the price.
2. Order can be made via e-mail or directly through the website.
3. Orders can be made through the website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
4. To make an order, the Customer is obliged to fill in the Order Form properly, and in particular to give a correct delivery address, a telephone number and an e-mail.
5. If the address is incomplete or incorrect, the Seller contacts the Customer. If the Customer's number/e-mail cannot be reached, the Seller has the right to cancel the order.
6.The Customer, at the moment of making the order, has the right to require a VAT invoice which will be attached to the parcel or sent electronically via e-mail.
7. At the moment of making the order the Customer agrees for the personal data to be processed. The Customer has the right to check, edit, amend or delete their personal data.
8. The Customer can choose a Data Storage Option to facilitate making future orders. For this purpose, Customer should provide login and password to access the Account. Login is Customer's e-mail address, password is a sequence of characters entered by the Customer. Password is unknown to The Seller. Customer is obliged to keep it confidential and under no circumstances disclose to a third party.
9. After making an order, the Customer receives an automatic response via e-mail with a confirmation that the order has been received.
10. An order is being processed only when the payment has been made and credited (in case the Customer has chosen "transfer to a bank account" as a payment method); An order is being processed immediately if the payment is made with a debit/credit card or when Customer choses cash on delivery payment method.
§ 4 Delivery cost and time
1. A detailed information on delivery time is published on the website www.paperconcept.pl.
2. The estimated delivery time is given in the working days.
3. Delivery methods include: courier company, InPost Sp z.o.o., RUCH S.A.
4. Products ordered by the Customer are sent to the address given in the Order Form. PaperConcept will inform the Customer immediately about incorrectly filled in Order Form. Incorrectly filled in Order Form may result in delaying the delivery or impossibility of sending the products to the Customer. If the Customer choses Inpost Parcel Locker as a delivery method, the order will be send to the InPost Parcel Locker indicated by the Customer
5. If the Customer choses personal collection as a delivery method, the package will be send to a pick-up point indicated by the Customer. PaperConcept sends an e-mail to the Customer with the information that their order is ready to be collected. Customer is obliged to pick up their order in 14 days from receiving an e-mail with an information that the order is ready to be collected. In case the package is not collected, it is sent back to PaperConcept and the delivery status is changed in PaperConcept's system.
6. Customer covers the delivery cost. Price list for delivery services is available on: http://www.paperconcept.pl/en/content/40-delivery-methods .
§ 5 Payment
1. The Customer obtains a cash register receipt or a VAT invoice (if required) for the Order.
2. The Seller accepts the following payment methods: cash on delivery, PayU, transfer to a bank account, debit card, credit card.
§ 6 Withdrawal from an agreement
1. The Customer being the Consumer, has the right to withdrawal from an agreement - "Sale-Purchase Agreement" within 14 days without giving any reason, counting form the date of order's delivery to the Customer.
2. In this case, the Customer should submit the following document to the Seller: Withdrawal From. Customer can use the Withdrawal Form published by the Seller on the website: http://www.paperconcept.pl/files-docs/PaperConcept-zwrot.pdf
3. In case of withdrawal from the agreement, the agreement is invalid and considered void.
4. If the Customer withdraws from the agreement before processing the order by the Seller, the order is being deleted.
5. if the Customer withdraws form an agreement, the Seller is obliged to return all the payments (including delivery costs) made by the Customer within 14 day. The Seller has the right to wait with the refund until the Products return to PaperConecpt.
6. If the Customer choses a delivery method, other than the cheapest delivery option offered by the Seller, the Customer is obliged to pay the delivery cost.
7. The Customer must make a return of the products to the Seller immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from an agreement. Products should be returned to the following address: PaperConcept, Trakt Lubelski 135, 04-790 Warszawa by the end of the agreed time period (14 days).
8. The Customer pays only indirect costs of Product's return when withdrawing from an agreement.
9. The Customer is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
10. Paperconcept will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as they Customer used for the initial transaction. The Customer does not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
§ 7 Warranty and liability
1. The Seller is obliged to send the Products free of any defects.
2. If the Customer receives a defective or damaged Product, they have the right to:
2.1. Claim for lowering the price of the faulty Product or withdraw from the agreement, in case the Seller has not replaced or repaired the faulty Product for the Customer before. The Customer has the right to replacement or repair. Customer has the right to demand replacement of the faulty Product instead of having it repaired. Customer has the right to demand repairing the Product instead of its replacement. The Seller repairs the defective Product if:
- it is possible
- the total repair cost is not higher than the cost of the brand-new Product
- making a repair does not cause any inconvenience to the Seller or the Customer.
2.2. Demand replacement of the defective Product. the Seller is obliged to exchange the faulty Product for a brand-new Product or repair it within the time period convenient to the Customer.The Seller has the right to refuse repairing the Product if the repair cost is higher than the cost of a brand-new Product. Repair cost is covered by the Seller.
3. If the Customer receives a defective Product, they are obliged to send the Product to the Seller's Address. The Seller covers the delivery cost if the Customer is Consumer
4. The Seller shall be liable under statutory warranty for physical defects of the products sold within 2 years after selling the Product to the Customer. Customer's right to replace or repair a defective product expires after one year.
§ 8 Claims and complaints
1. Any claims or complaints against our services or products should be sent in a written form to a following address: PaperConcept, Trakt Lubelski 135, 04-790 Warszawa; or electronically to our e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. The Seller must investigate the claim or complaint within 14 days.
1. PaperConcept collects Customer's personal data when they sign up and/or when use PaperConcept's Service.
2. We use Customers' personal data while concuding Sale-Purchase Agreements. Therefore, the personal data may be given to a delivery company. Customer must give their consent to transfer their personal data between entities.
3. Customer give their consent to use, transfer and process the personal data. Customer should bear in mind that it will not be possible to register on the website www.paperconcpet.pl or make an order (even without registration) without giving the consent to use the personal data.
4. Cutomer has the tight to view and edit their personal data.
5. The Seller ensures a deletion of the Personal Data if the Customer deletes their Account. The Seller has the right to refuse deleting the Personal data if the Customer has not made a payment or has broken any laws, and Personal Data is necessary to establish liability.
6. The Seller protects personal data and ensures it is secured.
7. If the Customer chooses PayU payment method, their personal data is given to PayU S.A. located in Poznan (60-324 Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 182), entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by District Court in Poznan (Sąd Rejonowy Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu), Commercial Division VIII, under KRS 0000274399.
§ 10 Terms and Conditions - Changes and Amendments
1. Customers registered at www.paperconcepl.pl will be informed about all the changes and amendments to these Trems and Conditions via e-mail 7 days before passing the amendments.
2. Customer has the right to delete the Account at www.paperconcept.pl If the Customer does not accept the new changes to terms and conditions.
3. Orders made by Customer before introducing new changes to Terms and Conditions, are processed under the existing Terms and Conditions
§ 11 Final provisions
1. Customer has the right to download, print or save these Terms and Conditions on a data storage device.
2. PaperConcept and the Customer shall make all due effort to resolve any disputes amicably. Polish Law is applicable law to contractual dispiutes.
3. Customer has the right to out of court disposals. Customer has the right to mediation and negotiation. The list with the names of mediators and mediation centres is disclosed by District Court Presidents.